- 40 Posts
Dinc2 - Root/Hack/Flash something or another.
Fact one: I am a noob (Keep this in mind)
What changes to I need to make to my Dinc2 so I can delete the bloatware on it?
Refer to Fact one for the following question;
How do I go about making whatever changes are needed?
Fact two: I am mostly happy with my Dinc2 as it is, but who doesn't want just a bit more even when happy.
Keeping this, and Fact one, in mind...Is it worth doing whatever needs to be done to unlock/open/otherwise violate my phone in order to do said changes? (not that i'm against volating things)
Any help, linked guides, warnings, or otherwise WTH are you doings would be greatly appreciated.
- 05-06-2013, 10:03 PM #2
- 115 Posts
- MIUI 184.108.40.206
Re: Dinc2 - Root/Hack/Flash something or another.
There are guides here to S-OFF your device and truely unlock it. There are de-bloated stock ICS ROMs & now a 3.0 kernal to flash.Droid Incredible 2 (S-OFF)
Android Version 4.2.2
Kernal 3.076-evervolv nightlies
- By Jgonzo1299 in forum Incredible 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2011, 07:19 PM
- By twinturbostang in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:40 AM
- By churro in forum HTC HeroReplies: 22Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:52 AM
- By supahgreg in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:17 PM
- By Th3Cap3 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 15Last Post: 04-13-2010, 10:44 AM