- 1 Posts
How to transfer all of my photos from my Inc2 to my computer?
I want to transfer all of the pictures to my computer, so that I can delete them. I have 3000 pictures on there and I am very close to running out of room! I've tried many times to transfer them to my computer, but not all of them get transferred/they don't get transferred in the correct order (by date). Is there any way I can transfer them and have them organized? I have a usb cable as well as the little chip in the side of my phone. Thanks
- 09-26-2013, 03:32 PM #2
- 455 Posts
Re: How to transfer all of my photos from my Inc2 to my computer?
Once you transfer them you can re-order them in Windows by date created or date modified. Is that all you want or do you also want separate folders by date? If you want them organized by separate folders, I don't know that there's a way to do that just using the operating system (I'm assuming Windows) to transfer the files to the computer unless you've already created the folder system in your phone's storage and copy that over. Specialized image management software such as Adobe Lightroom can import the images and file them by dated folders, if that's what you want; you could download a free trial copy from Adobe and use it to download and file the images. It's also possible that backup systems such as Google or dropbox might also have that functionality, but I don't know; it might be worth checking.
- By sethgoldstein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:00 PM
- By Alder69 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 03:31 PM
- By hansharms87 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:39 PM
- By AxlMyk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:26 PM
- By 4droidz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:17 PM