Transfer photos to SD card??
I have a roughly 2 year old DINC2 with a 14GB SD card that is basically empty, even after moving numerous apps to it, and a large number of photos that are filling up the internal memory. I suppose I can delete them but I'd like to move them to that 14GB card. Apparently on the original DINC (I did some research) there was a camera setting that said, put the photos on the SD card, but there's no such setting on the DINC2. I looked. I've been through Manage Apps under Settings, and there are no storage instructions for the camera. The option to move the app to the SD card is grayed out for the camera. Is this just a way for Verizon to sell you a new bigger phone?
Is there any way to move photos from internal storage to the SD card or do I simply have to delete the older photos off the phone? Given I'm already getting "you're short on storage" messages, I hesitate to add a file manager app.hedera
Nature bats last.
- 10-07-2013, 02:44 AM #2
Re: Transfer photos to SD card??
I finally got a chance to try this. (It's been crazy...) I can connect the phone as a disk drive and look at it in Windows Explorer but I don't see anything that I can clearly identify as the SD card. I have a long list of filenames starting with .android_secure and ending with yume_android_sdk. There's no folder that clearly identifies itself as "storage" or "SD Card" or anything. What should I be looking for??hedera
Nature bats last.
- By myIphone4s in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:19 AM
- By Atiya in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 30Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:19 PM
- By wrwesley57 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2013, 06:40 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:01 PM
- By rspinell331 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:07 PM