Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Case Compatibility?

Is anyone aware if the buttons are in the same spots on the Inc. S and Inc. 2? I am planning on picking one up and want a case for it but I don't know if the cases for the two phones are interchangable... Thanks for any help!

I didn't even think about that. If you look at the photos or videos of the Incredible S and compare them to the owner manual diagram that showed up the other night, it sure looks like it. Glad you brought this up I was thinking that we were going to have to wait for manufacturers to crank out cases for Incredible 2. Looks like instead you can just get one for the Incredible S.

AFAIK the two devices are identical outside of the CDMA radio in the INC 2 that isn't in the INC S

Global Posts
    694 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It may be a difference because the inc2 has a front facing camera and the incS doesn't...

Quote Originally Posted by radgatt View Post
    It may be a difference because the inc2 has a front facing camera and the incS doesn't...
    Yes it does...http://www.htc.com/www/product/incre...ification.html