Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Low speaker volume

I have the volume maxed and I still can't here the notifications. Anyone having this problem?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

i'd agree...it's not that loud. remember, the speaker is on the back so if you have your phone on the couch etc. it will get muffeled when notifications come through.

do you have the volume on max for notifications?

I did a few test calls on the Inc 2 and used the speaker phone option. Terribly low volume, even at the highest setting.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yeah its maxed. Still low

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    1,208 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I am not noticing that issue

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckG73 View Post
    I am not noticing that issue

Me neither. I have my master volume half way and can hear the notifications just fine.

OP, you went into settings, volume, and then made sure the notification volume was up (not talking about master volume)?

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

I've had to turn down my notifications because it's too loud and the speaker phone is loud and clear..
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

yes i've made sure the volume is up. i changed the message tone to default and that seems to have fixed this. i was using the same notification i had on my DINC1 and its softer on the DINC2.

weird

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

i have noticed that its quite.

Default Re: Low speaker volume

I have a brand new droid charge....3 days old and the volume is almost non-existant! I just may be returning this phone. BIG disappointment! Any suggestions. I use my phone for business and this doesn't work for me. Any help?
    Thanks

Default Re: Low speaker volume

I had the same with the Dinc2 and returned it. I am on my Droid1 until the Bionic releases. But, I'll never but a handset again with out trying them at a store.

Volume is a big deal maker/breaker with me.