Mobile Hotspot on Dinc2

AliceBToklas

May 1, 2011
Visit site
How can we be sure it's the hack that's working? I thought VZW had the mobile hotspot free through May 15. I suppose we'll know for certain in a few days, but wondering if there is some way to verify beforehand.

jerrsun

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
do you need to set up the tethering plan first on your contract or can you just set it up through the App.

reason i am asking is because i dont have the tethering plan on my contract but I can still get the app to start. I get the warning saying that I need the 3G mobile hotspot feature from verizon wireless to use this service. now I click ok and get the message that my hotspot is active. I can also find my dinc2's wifi on my laptop.

Now i'm wondering if verizon is gonna charge me $20....

AliceBToklas

May 1, 2011
Visit site
do you need to set up the tethering plan first on your contract or can you just set it up through the App.

reason i am asking is because i dont have the tethering plan on my contract but I can still get the app to start. I get the warning saying that I need the 3G mobile hotspot feature from verizon wireless to use this service. now I click ok and get the message that my hotspot is active. I can also find my dinc2's wifi on my laptop.

Now i'm wondering if verizon is gonna charge me $20....

I would suspect that you just agreed to pay for the Verizon hotspot service. You might want to PM the OP.

xWiggy18x

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Just PM Me....it works. Trust me

** "we" have no way of knowing. Couple of steps you have to punch in. IF you reactivate your phone for whatever reason, you will need to re-set it back up with my method. **

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay