Will the Inc2 drop in price this weekend...?

bstarfish

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has any insight into whether the Incredible 2 will drop from the current $199 B&M pricing since it appears that the Moto X2 will be releasing tomorrow at the same price point?

I just upgraded from a BB Storm 1 to a Samsung Fascinate ($0.00 upgrade) 2 weeks ago, and am still in my 30 day window to swap phones. I was hoping that the Incredible 2 would drop during that time. Since the X2 has: Dual-core, qHD and a 4.3" screen, I don't see how the Incredible 2 can stay at the current price once the X2 is out.

Thanks in advance for you thoughts.

bik2101

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has any insight into whether the Incredible 2 will drop from the current $199 B&M pricing since it appears that the Moto X2 will be releasing tomorrow at the same price point?

I just upgraded from a BB Storm 1 to a Samsung Fascinate ($0.00 upgrade) 2 weeks ago, and am still in my 30 day window to swap phones. I was hoping that the Incredible 2 would drop during that time. Since the X2 has: Dual-core, qHD and a 4.3" screen, I don't see how the Incredible 2 can stay at the current price once the X2 is out.

Thanks in advance for you thoughts.

This was an upgrade at the Verizon store? I may be wrong but i saw on this forum that Verizon exchange return policy is now 14 days not the original 30. So.. idk if you would still be in the return window

bstarfish

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I upgraded at Best Buy, so I should have 30 days to change phones according to their salesperson. I had 14 days to 'cancel' my upgrade and buy from somewhere else or wait. I think that period is over.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1