I was wondering if anyone has any insight into whether the Incredible 2 will drop from the current $199 B&M pricing since it appears that the Moto X2 will be releasing tomorrow at the same price point?

I just upgraded from a BB Storm 1 to a Samsung Fascinate ($0.00 upgrade) 2 weeks ago, and am still in my 30 day window to swap phones. I was hoping that the Incredible 2 would drop during that time. Since the X2 has: Dual-core, qHD and a 4.3" screen, I don't see how the Incredible 2 can stay at the current price once the X2 is out.

Thanks in advance for you thoughts.
    05-25-2011 09:02 AM
    I was wondering if anyone has any insight into whether the Incredible 2 will drop from the current $199 B&M pricing since it appears that the Moto X2 will be releasing tomorrow at the same price point?

I just upgraded from a BB Storm 1 to a Samsung Fascinate ($0.00 upgrade) 2 weeks ago, and am still in my 30 day window to swap phones. I was hoping that the Incredible 2 would drop during that time. Since the X2 has: Dual-core, qHD and a 4.3" screen, I don't see how the Incredible 2 can stay at the current price once the X2 is out.

Thanks in advance for you thoughts.
    This was an upgrade at the Verizon store? I may be wrong but i saw on this forum that Verizon exchange return policy is now 14 days not the original 30. So.. idk if you would still be in the return window
    05-25-2011 09:16 AM
    I upgraded at Best Buy, so I should have 30 days to change phones according to their salesperson. I had 14 days to 'cancel' my upgrade and buy from somewhere else or wait. I think that period is over.
    05-25-2011 09:20 AM
    oh okok. my mistake.
    05-25-2011 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD