1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Alternative Home (Launcher)

I recently tried LauncherPro and it prompted me to force close it. This leads me to believe it is incompatible to the Dinc2. I also installed Go Launcher EX, but wasn't too happy with some features. However, after I uninstalled, my assigned ringtones and notifications were all switched around.

What home replacement, if any, are people out there successfully using? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts

both should work perfectly fine. i switcvh between the two of them.

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts

ADW EX works just fine on this phone. Haven't tried any others, but as stated, the others should work OK too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eighty_3 View Post
    I recently tried LauncherPro and it prompted me to force close it. This leads me to believe it is incompatible to the Dinc2. I also installed Go Launcher EX, but wasn't too happy with some features. However, after I uninstalled, my assigned ringtones and notifications were all switched around.

What home replacement, if any, are people out there successfully using? Thanks in advance for your comments.
    I have LP, ADW and Go all installed and set up differently. I rotate to whichever I feel like that day and I've never had any issue. LP used to give me very infrequent FC's when I was configuring the internal FB and Twitter widgets but just once.

I use launcher pro and it did that twice for me but hasn't done it again.
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks for the responses. I will retry LauncherPro.

ROM
    Stock rooted 4.04 IMM76K

For me I need/ must have a side scrolling app drawer. So adw ex is the best way to go for me. Launcher Pro has widgets similar to htc and is really smooth. Its up to you though.

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts

go launcher i believe also has side scrolling
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Thanks again. Would the free LauncherPro be enough? Since it force closed on my dinc2, my licence is being used on her dPro.

once you choose launcherPro as your default, how you do you change that if you want to go back to sense? And vice versa...

Quote Originally Posted by RicanMedic78 View Post
    once you choose launcherPro as your default, how you do you change that if you want to go back to sense? And vice versa...
    Download home switcher from market