uploading video keeps stalling HELP

skuni

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I tried to upload a video to facebook via HTC Sense and it keeps uploading, gets to 100% and the starts again. How do I stop the upload? I restarted the phone and the upload started again. Any help would be appreciated.

spikbeatz

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried to upload a video to facebook via HTC Sense and it keeps uploading, gets to 100% and the starts again. How do I stop the upload? I restarted the phone and the upload started again. Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe you were going in and out of coverage and it kept trying once you got coverage again? I haven't tried to upload a video through the sense app for facebook. Sorry.

skuni

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
figured out that it was my wifi/internet connection. However, I still would like to be able to stop or cancel an upload if needed. Anyone know how to do that?

Tater78

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue. Did you try a battery pull? That's what did it for me. I ended up using qik to upload mine. That issue along with a volume inconsistentcy issue prompted Verizon to send ne a replacement. I actually didn't want a replacement but they said there was no fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21