I emailed them about the incredible 2's bootloader and this is what they said.

Dear Travis Weed,

Good question, Travis. We definately understand the concern regarding the phones with bootloaders that are currently locked. At this point in time, we don't have any information on if and how existing locked bootloaders will be unlocked. Though, once we reach a decision and decide on a game plan regarding the currently and planned locked phones, we'll definately also announce this through our website, as well as Facebook & Twitter, as well. Stay tuned; we'll definately let you know, as soon as the information becomes available.
    05-29-2011 07:47 AM
    I emailed them about the incredible 2's bootloader and this is what they said.

Dear Travis Weed,

Good question, Travis. We definately understand the concern regarding the phones with bootloaders that are currently locked. At this point in time, we don't have any information on if and how existing locked bootloaders will be unlocked. Though, once we reach a decision and decide on a game plan regarding the currently and planned locked phones, we'll definately also announce this through our website, as well as Facebook & Twitter, as well. Stay tuned; we'll definately let you know, as soon as the information becomes available.
    Word. Good stuff Mr.Weed. Let's hope it's good news.
    05-29-2011 01:17 PM
    HTC reps can't spell "definitely?"
    05-29-2011 01:23 PM
    Chances are that English is not their primary language ;-)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    05-29-2011 10:58 PM
    Chances are that English is not their primary language ;-)
    Definately
    05-29-2011 11:30 PM
    Apparently

05-30-2011 07:36 AM
    I'm just hoping the unlocked bootloaders will come with GB .I'm just surprised we haven't gotten an update yet to fix some of these bugs like the missing clock icon.
    05-30-2011 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD