No option to choose where to save contacts

vblok0910#WP

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
When I save a contact on my incredible 2 it does not give me a option on where to save it example: gmail,back up assist or sim card. On my incredible 1 it used to give me the option. Now when I save something its not being backed up through gmail just into the phones memory which doesn't do me any good if I loose my phone, Is anyone else having this issue? Or can anyone help?

Thanks

templetonryecy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
When I save a contact on my incredible 2 it does not give me a option on where to save it example: gmail,back up assist or sim card. On my incredible 1 it used to give me the option. Now when I save something its not being backed up through gmail just into the phones memory which doesn't do me any good if I loose my phone, Is anyone else having this issue? Or can anyone help?

Thanks

It's there - when saving a contact, scroll to the top and you can change the type of contact it is. Choose 'google' to save it as a gmail contact.

Definitely annoying because you have to remember to scroll up to the top or else it's just stored as a phone contact by default.

bolbim33

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
me too, please need help. this is SOOO annoying. i've scoured the internet trying to find a solution for hours. how do i get the save contact as option back? i only have option to save to phone. no other option such as gmail/sim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech