HTC Widgets download is working!

jobjohnny

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Can someone help a newb out and fill me on on what the HTC widgets are and where to get them. TIA

UPDATE: I think I figured it out. Am I correct in assuming to get the HTC widgets, I go to Personalize, then Widgets, then Get HTC Widgets? You can then select the widgets you want to download and then place them on your home screen.

Last edited:

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Can someone help a newb out and fill me on on what the HTC widgets are and where to get them. TIA

UPDATE: I think I figured it out. Am I correct in assuming to get the HTC widgets, I go to Personalize, then Widgets, then Get HTC Widgets? You can then select the widgets you want to download and then place them on your home screen.

Yes, that is correct

Reactions: yogszen

AliceBToklas

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Does this mean that there might be a update for this phone soon? maybe gingerbread? or something?

I wouldn't read too much into this. They fixed a problem on their end. From what I can tell that's pretty much it. I don't see how this would be related to a firmware update. Although, I really had assumed it was going to take a firmware update to fix it - shows what I know.

Great to see this fixed though. One item can be scratched off my list now.

tack

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Does this mean that there might be a update for this phone soon? maybe gingerbread? or something?

There is a leaked Gingerbread Dinc2 upgrade. It does however disable your future ability to s-off or root until a work around is created. Search XDA if you are interested. It is lined in the Dinc2 forums there.

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
There is a leaked Gingerbread Dinc2 upgrade. It does however disable your future ability to s-off or root until a work around is created. Search XDA if you are interested. It is lined in the Dinc2 forums there.

If there is a leak that's means it's coming,
Soon.Maybe two months or so.

skuni

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Anybody been able to get the Tasks widget to install? I have tried several times, it downloads but doesn't install.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63