Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Widgets download is working!

Just got a notification that HTC Widgets are available.
    Sugrat likes this.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Yep, working for me! Thanks

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Default Re: HTC Widgets download is working!

Roger that, I have widget downloads as well.

Can someone help a newb out and fill me on on what the HTC widgets are and where to get them. TIA

UPDATE: I think I figured it out. Am I correct in assuming to get the HTC widgets, I go to Personalize, then Widgets, then Get HTC Widgets? You can then select the widgets you want to download and then place them on your home screen.

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CleanROM

Quote Originally Posted by jobjohnny View Post
    Can someone help a newb out and fill me on on what the HTC widgets are and where to get them. TIA

UPDATE: I think I figured it out. Am I correct in assuming to get the HTC widgets, I go to Personalize, then Widgets, then Get HTC Widgets? You can then select the widgets you want to download and then place them on your home screen.
    Yes, that is correct
    yogszen likes this.

Carrier
    Stock rooted 4.04 IMM76K

Does this mean that there might be a update for this phone soon? maybe gingerbread? or something?

Carrier
    Virtuous Unity 2.37

Quote Originally Posted by trigun123478 View Post
    Does this mean that there might be a update for this phone soon? maybe gingerbread? or something?
    I wouldn't read too much into this. They fixed a problem on their end. From what I can tell that's pretty much it. I don't see how this would be related to a firmware update. Although, I really had assumed it was going to take a firmware update to fix it - shows what I know.

Great to see this fixed though. One item can be scratched off my list now.

Global Posts
    1,394 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trigun123478 View Post
    There is a leaked Gingerbread Dinc2 upgrade. It does however disable your future ability to s-off or root until a work around is created. Search XDA if you are interested. It is lined in the Dinc2 forums there.

Carrier
    Stock rooted 4.04 IMM76K

Quote Originally Posted by tack View Post
    There is a leaked Gingerbread Dinc2 upgrade. It does however disable your future ability to s-off or root until a work around is created. Search XDA if you are interested. It is lined in the Dinc2 forums there.
    If there is a leak that's means it's coming,
    Soon.Maybe two months or so.

Yeah, I notices Saturday I was able to download new widgets. Not too impressed with the selection though.

Anybody been able to get the Tasks widget to install? I have tried several times, it downloads but doesn't install.

Quote Originally Posted by skuni View Post
    Anybody been able to get the Tasks widget to install? I have tried several times, it downloads but doesn't install.
    I am having the same problem.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Yeah I'm having the same problem, only it is more than just the tasks widget I'm having trouble getting to install.