My estimated Specs:
1.2-1.5 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor
qHD or HD screen
4.3-4.5 inch screen
Sense 4.0 (With camera & Beats Audio)
8MP Camera & 1.3-2.0mp front camera
LTE

Will be named HTC Droid Incredible 3

Again, take this as a grain of salt, it is NOT official. I just wanted to give some estimations. It may be very similar to the HTC One X or S

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
If it had those specs and had the HD screen, I'd probably buy it. qHD would be a deal breaker. Anything but an S4 would be a deal breaker.

Pretty much as close to the One X as possible.

Rabble rabble rabble.

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Didn't the leak already show it as having a VGA FFC? I know clock speed can change, as sometimes test units are clocked differently, etc..... Then again, it could have been an earlier prototype, but since it's been rumored for so long, I'm thinking they might have the hardware finalized by now.

Quills#WP

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
DInc 4G

htc-fireball3.jpg
htc-fireball5.jpg

Clay333

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I think you are right about it being the incredible 3. I think it will be Verizons mid range HTC phone and the Edge will be there high end.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
There are no signs pointing to the one x coming to Verizon. Verizon always gets hosed when it comes to HTC.

There is every indication Verizon is getting a version of the X. HTC went out of their way to point out the carrier support for the One line, and Verizon will certainly be one of them.

kg_jettaIV

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
There is every indication Verizon is getting a version of the X. HTC went out of their way to point out the carrier support for the One line, and Verizon will certainly be one of them.

Quite the opposite, actually. HTC went out of their way to point out carrier support and Verizon was completely absent from the list.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

I would love to see where you saw this. I've only seen the one x with an lte radio for AT&T.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Quite the opposite, actually. HTC went out of their way to point out carrier support and Verizon was completely absent from the list.

They did not identify carriers except att and a couple others. They stated they had 130 on board. Verizon will be one of them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
HTC Press Release - Read the Latest HTC Mobile Phone News

Here is a blurb. Check the link above for all of the global "140 mobile operators and distributors". I see no Verizon here, and maybe Verizon is starting to shut them out due to their unlock policy.

Global Availability
With unprecedented excitement, the HTC One series will begin shipping in April with broad global availability available beginning in April through more than 140 mobile operators and distributors globally. For more information and to pre-register for HTC One visit HTC - Mobile Phones, Smartphones, Cell Phones, PDAs.

HTC One Series
North America:AT&T, Bell Mobility, Best Buy, C-Spire, Cellcom, Fido, Metro PCS, Bluegrass, OpenMobile, RadioShack, Rogers Communications, T-Mobile USA, Target, TELUS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Virgin Mobile Canada

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke