Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: New leaked pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by Droid800 View Post
    You won't find any phones with that older width unless you go with a bigger screen. The charge has a non standard display ratio, while the nexus, rezound, and all the new phones have a 16:9 ratio.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah I noticed that so I am guessing that my next phone is going to be about the size of the nexus.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts

Am I the only one who actually likes this phone...everyone is about having the biggest phone...I hate giant phones my dinc 2 now is perfect size..easy to.hold easy on the pocket..and I can last all day and.night on a single charge, face it there is a market for phones like these..it has Android 4.0, LTE, nfc, and all the same things your big phone has...

it will be a killer phone, if it has the s4 chip

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christhebitter View Post
    Am I the only one who actually likes this phone...everyone is about having the biggest phone...I hate giant phones my dinc 2 now is perfect size..easy to.hold easy on the pocket..and I can last all day and.night on a single charge, face it there is a market for phones like these..it has Android 4.0, LTE, nfc, and all the same things your big phone has...
    Well, I would prefer a 4.3 screen, but can live with 4". But I'm not paying more than $150 for it.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

I'm liking what I see on this phone. It may be the one to have me retire the Mighty DInc!
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
    Nephilim13 likes this.

It's the perfect size and if it's world capable, then it may just be my next upgrade.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by christhebitter View Post
    Am I the only one who actually likes this phone...
    No, you're not the only one. If I stay with Verizon, this is the phone I'll most likely be getting.

I have to shake my head when people immediately b*^ch and moan because of the 4 inch screen. Yea, it's 4 inches, if you don't like it, there's plenty of other phones to choose from since pretty much every other new phone has a 4.3 to 4.7 inch screen. Give us (those that don't want to talk on a tablet) at least ONE stinking phone with a reasonable size screen.

Quote Originally Posted by npco543 View Post
    I have to shake my head when people immediately b*^ch and moan because of the 4 inch screen. Yea, it's 4 inches, if you don't like it, there's plenty of other phones to choose from since pretty much every other new phone has a 4.3 to 4.7 inch screen. Give us (those that don't want to talk on a tablet) at least ONE stinking phone with a reasonable size screen.
    I don't understand that either. Personally I like the larger screen on my nexus, I dislike the note because it's too big, and for me 4 is to small.

However,I don't expect every Tom **** and Harry in the world to have the same tastes as I do. My wife dislikes my nexus due to the screen size and likes the smaller screen size. Hopefully they will continue to make screens of varying size so people can have a device they are happy with.

I'm willing to bet even though people bash it because of the screen size it will still be a big seller.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by metz65 View Post
    I don't understand that either. Personally I like the larger screen on my nexus, I dislike the note because it's too big, and for me 4 is to small.

However,I don't expect every Tom **** and Harry in the world to have the same tastes as I do. My wife dislikes my nexus due to the screen size and likes the smaller screen size. Hopefully they will continue to make screens of varying size so people can have a device they are happy with.

I'm willing to bet even though people bash it because of the screen size it will still be a big seller.

this is true. people tend to automatically dislike what they have an issue with. Me personally I love the incredible series. I've owned the dinc and dinc2 and they both were great. Recently I upgraded to a rezound off contract due to the fact that I get a full upgrade in December and I was looking at this phone. If I dinn't have my rezound and had an upgrade available I would get this device. I don't mind 4inch screens. But honestly a 4.3 is not bad either as long as the phone is not super wide. The rezound has one and it doesnt feel any different in hand or up against my face than my dinc 2 did. So it's more of a personal thing for people but like you said it doesnt mean they should bash the people who like smaller phones.

Quote Originally Posted by k6tcher View Post
    Not just because it has a low-res pentile screen but also because I have diabetes and need a higher-res and larger screen to see with my bad eyes. Geez.. don't be such a [insert obligatory name for someone who is just rude and awful].
    Thanks for the LOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12