Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Press ALT-F4 to see nudes

Global Posts
    389 Global Posts

Arrow Release Date 4/26? Maybe?

So saw a potential release date of 4/26 which is in 2 days, kinda makes me think no since wouldn't it be announced already if it's going to be released in 2 days?

[Rumor] 16GB Galaxy Nexus And Droid Incredible 3 Coming To Verizon On April 5 and 26th, Respectively

Default Re: Release Date 4/26? Maybe?

No way it's going to be released on the 26th. I think I read on Phandroid that the demo units should be coming within the next week and a half, so we should be seeing a release by next friday? Here's some random speculation: The Droid Incredible 1 released on April 26th, the Droid Incredible 2 released on April 28th, and now the new Droid Incredible 4G will release on April 30th? That would be a two day difference every year. It's clear it's going to be announced very soon, so it's only a matter of time.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM-7

Default Re: Release Date 4/26? Maybe?

Just remember - the T-Bolt, the Rezound, the G-Nex - and all the FUD that flew over their release dates. It's not official until it's official!