Rumor: Droid Incredible 4G Allegedly $149.99

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
That $299 price tag would have been a disaster if they followed up on that. That was definitely an error uploading that page when they did. It isn't going to be marketed as Verizon's flagship phone, so it doesn't deserve flagship pricing.

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
It was probably just a leftover placeholder from the Razr Maxx.

I actually think this is a good phone, for the price, and a good form. I'm encouraged to see new devices at 4" still, because Samsung is pushing things closer to 5. I thought 4.5 was getting into scary territory, but 4.8?

Plus companies have to realize there are women in the world who want phones, and I don't see them putting up with 5" monsters.

kulkaholic

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Plus companies have to realize there are women in the world who want phones, and I don't see them putting up with 5" monsters.

Samsung is pushing the size. I have a friend with the Note and it is a monster. He holds it everywhere he goes and it looks rediculous when he uses it as a phone. I hope that overall they keep some phones around the 4"-4.3" range as well.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Samsung is pushing the size. I have a friend with the Note and it is a monster. He holds it everywhere he goes and it looks rediculous when he uses it as a phone. I hope that overall they keep some phones around the 4"-4.3" range as well.

You are so right. I have rather big hands, so I don't mind a slightly bigger screen. But the market, which was all about slim and small just about 3 years ago, is now bigger and bigger. I know quite a few women friends that stick to iPhones over Android phones because of the size of the newer Android phones. That's one of the reasons HTC's Rhyme was released.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay