Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

I agree Flur... I like the feeling that I'm holding a phone in my hand and not a large device. For my personal use yeah I use my phone a lot when I'm out, but for my use the smaller screen works just fine. When I come home I move right to my tablet.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Thumbs up Re: Why I am buying the Incredible 4g and not the Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by sboeckman View Post

6. The best selling phone on the market is the iPhone. People like it for its size and abilities. This is the first phone that compares in capability yet remains a manageable phone size (unless your a lady that carries a purse in which case you should get the Galaxy Note anyway).

Amen brother. I actually switched from Sprint just to get this phone. Sure there are several "smaller" Android phones out there, but none of them have good specs like this does. Seems as though most smaller phones are the free with 2 year contract types, with crap specs.
    I always wondered why the iPhone was so successful, with its 3.5" [albeit beautiful] screen, yet Android phones are getting huger by the day. It's nice to see someone else notice this. I thought I was alone LOL.
    Thanked by:

I could not agree more. I was using the S3 and returned it and went back to my iphone because it was just too large.

I was so happy when i found this phone. The size is perfect... I would like a better camera and more onboard space but its a drawback i am willing to take for the size difference

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,698 Global Posts

Default Re: Why I am buying the Incredible 4g and not the Galaxy S3

The S4 processor along with the qHD rez gives this phone incredible performance. I got 27 fps in the GL Benchmark 2.5. GS3 gets 20fps because of its resolution.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,714 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

The s3 just died....it slayed down....move along HTC got sumpin.

Quote Originally Posted by jcochran1977 View Post
    I could not agree more. I was using the S3 and returned it and went back to my iphone because it was just too large.

I was so happy when i found this phone. The size is perfect... I would like a better camera and more onboard space but its a drawback i am willing to take for the size difference

Nice! But the fact you can use a microSD card on this phone should make up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jcochran1977 View Post

I just got the DInc 4g, and I like it a lot, it's a fast little package just like most have been saying on here, but I've been noticing over the last two days or so that I've been getting annoying by the smallish screen here and there, and entertained the SIII, but my gut tells me I won't be happy with it for too long considering its overall physical size, in terms of just having it with you wherever it is you go, and pocketing reasons.... so a bit confused here. Of course, if Vzw had the HTC One X, then that would be my current phone without question.

Anybody know if Vzw is supposed to get any of HTC's One series devices??
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12