Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,980 Global Posts

Default Re: Tiny Little Phone

Quote Originally Posted by dezignstuff View Post
    Well it depends, but I easily get all day usage unless something out if the ordinary happens. I read a lot of news, email, and forums plus check blogs and weather. Navigation burns battery but I can plug it in in the car. If I charge all night it will still have 40-50% charge at 5pm.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
    That;s actually decent battery life.

Default Re: Tiny Little Phone

Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Again, it it would have been released with the Rezound last November or whatever it would have been on par with all the other phones released around that time. Compare the phones released in the same time frame now, and the specs on the Inc are a bit, dated shall we say. Great November 2011 phone, middle of the road June 2012 phone. It certainly doesn't live up to its predecessor

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Haven't you had multiple rezound replacements? Not saying you did but I think when I had mine and I searched the rezound threads for help you said something about having many different ones. I had 5 replacement rezounds before the replaced it with the dinc and I yet to have a problem with this. Not saying every dinc is the same but I know in most Def happy with this one.

You helped me out a lot on the rezound threads but I must disagree with you on this.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12