Post Your Battery Use

BoostHungry

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
1d 2h 43m with 3% remaining.

3 hours of Pandora, 1-2 hours of internet browsing, gmail and outlook sync, 200+ pictures taken (was showing off the camera speed a lot), lowest brightness (which is pretty bright), bluetooth off, gps off, wifi off, 80%+ 4G.

All in all I'm very happy with the battery life without an extended battery. I saw some reviewers say the battery life is poor, were they just guessing based on the battery size?

Qualcomm S4 (1.2 clock) + 4in lower res screen = good battery life IMO

This was my second day (first full charge), how did everyone else fair?

maqsur1

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
1d 2h 43m with 3% remaining.

3 hours of Pandora, 1-2 hours of internet browsing, gmail and outlook sync, 200+ pictures taken (was showing off the camera speed a lot), lowest brightness (which is pretty bright), bluetooth off, gps off, wifi off, 80%+ 4G.

How much screen on time with these stats?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

JoeC44

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
As someone who just converted from the original DInc, i can tell you i've learned to be obsessive about battery life. In the 3+ days of owning this phone, I have been VERY impressed with the battery life.
Especially on the first few days of ownership, where i was re-downloading tons of apps, seeing what the phone could do, changing settings, etc etc, i kept checking and where the OG DInc would have had to be plugged in the whole time while doing all that, this guy barely dipped below 85% in a few hours.

I don't have quite the stats as BOOSTHUNGRY but i did have the screen brightness well over 50%, some WiFi usage, some 4G, some Pandora streaming, websites, downloading, live wallpapers, twitter, email, and phone calls.

Hope this helps!

dcont78

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't have specifics but after a 10 hour work day of what I'd say is moderate use, I usually have 35-40% battery life left. Compare that to my last phone (Sprint HTC EVO Design 4G) which regularly was at or below 5% after the same duration and use. I'm very happy overall. :D

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
No screenshots yet, but I managed 4 hours of screen on time on LTE (no wifi) on the stock 1700mah battery.

With the extended 2150 mah, I got 6.5 hours of screen on time on wifi. I will have to test LTE today and take a screenshot.

gabead

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
This is on a 4200 extended battery with 100% brightness and lots of moderate to heavy use. This screen shot was about 45 minutes ago. I have been surfing the internet and has dropped 1% since the time I took the pic.
a6f853b5-2cd1-e369.jpg

Update. My bad thought this was Samsung galaxy 3 forum.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress