Post Your Battery Use
08-26-2012 09:07 AM
- 1d 2h 43m with 3% remaining.
3 hours of Pandora, 1-2 hours of internet browsing, gmail and outlook sync, 200+ pictures taken (was showing off the camera speed a lot), lowest brightness (which is pretty bright), bluetooth off, gps off, wifi off, 80%+ 4G.
All in all I'm very happy with the battery life without an extended battery. I saw some reviewers say the battery life is poor, were they just guessing based on the battery size?
Qualcomm S4 (1.2 clock) + 4in lower res screen = good battery life IMO
This was my second day (first full charge), how did everyone else fair?07-07-2012 08:32 AM
Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 207-07-2012 05:23 PM
- As someone who just converted from the original DInc, i can tell you i've learned to be obsessive about battery life. In the 3+ days of owning this phone, I have been VERY impressed with the battery life.
Especially on the first few days of ownership, where i was re-downloading tons of apps, seeing what the phone could do, changing settings, etc etc, i kept checking and where the OG DInc would have had to be plugged in the whole time while doing all that, this guy barely dipped below 85% in a few hours.
I don't have quite the stats as BOOSTHUNGRY but i did have the screen brightness well over 50%, some WiFi usage, some 4G, some Pandora streaming, websites, downloading, live wallpapers, twitter, email, and phone calls.
Hope this helps!07-08-2012 11:44 AM
- Don't have specifics but after a 10 hour work day of what I'd say is moderate use, I usually have 35-40% battery life left. Compare that to my last phone (Sprint HTC EVO Design 4G) which regularly was at or below 5% after the same duration and use. I'm very happy overall.08-20-2012 03:48 AM
- This is on a 4200 extended battery with 100% brightness and lots of moderate to heavy use. This screen shot was about 45 minutes ago. I have been surfing the internet and has dropped 1% since the time I took the pic.
Update. My bad thought this was Samsung galaxy 3 forum.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 208-26-2012 09:07 AM
- HTC Android Phones
- More HTC Phones
- Droid Incredible Series
- Verizon Droid Incredible 4G
Post Your Battery Use
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD