1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Upgraded & Kept My Unlimited Data?

So I was checking phones out this morning online and just for kicks went through the motions of upgrading to Inc4G LT. When I got to the page where you chose the data plan "Unlimited Email & Web for Smartphones (personal email)" was highlighted. I cantinuted to checkout and after I went through everything it showed my Plan details as being "Unlimited Email & Web for Smartphones (personal email)" $29.99. Could it be that I got the upgrade and still was able to keep my Unlimited data?

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

I just got my upgrade this past week. I was unlimited but now I am on the share plan. The thing is my new plan doesn't begin till my old one ends later this week. So for the rest of this week I can roll unlimited with my Ding 4g. Maybe you are in a simular situation.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Upgraded & Kept My Unlimited Data?

Interesting. Maybe they missed something?
    Sammy Galaxy note 2 vzw, Rooted Thunderbolt vzw, Macbook Pro 13, PS3, xBox360
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I talked to an online rep and also a rep at a local store. Both said that from what my plan shows that I indeed was able to keep my data. Nothing ion my plan changed except for the phone. I told my friend about it and he when through the process last night and he said the same thing happened to him He was able to keep his data.

Did you get a free upgrade for the phone. Verizon will let you kep the unlimited data if you pay for the upgraded phone so I;m just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Hask12 View Post
    Did you get a free upgrade for the phone. Verizon will let you kep the unlimited data if you pay for the upgraded phone so I;m just wondering
    That's only if you pay the full retail price of the phone, in this case $499 + tax. Which means NOT extending your contract.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums

My question still remains the same. Did you get the free upgrade and continued with the unlimited data?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I was able to keep the unlimited data. I have a family plan and nothing changed but the phone I have. I paid $99 for the phone and $30 for the dumb activation fee. Its been well over a month and my bill is still the same as it always has been.

I was in Verizon store yesterday and was told I could get new phone and keep my existing unlimited data plan also. I am going to confirm it one more time before I pull the trigger on a new phone.