Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By specops2k3
  • 1 Post By IncredibleBlue
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Jelly bean

    Has anyone heard anything as to when we will get the 4.1 update to jelly bean?

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    jcochran1977 likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Jelly bean

    Probably not that soon... I'm new to Android, but I read a few forum posts here and there saying that Verizon takes a while for official Android OS updates to be available and pushed... so at the worst, maybe a few months?
  3. #3  

    Default

    Based on what I've seen with Verizon upgrades, it will be much longer than a few months. If I had to guess, I would say 6 months minimum.

    Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    b_leonard likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleBlue View Post
    Based on what I've seen with Verizon upgrades, it will be much longer than a few months. If I had to guess, I would say 6 months minimum.

    Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    I agree. Even relatively "easy" phones to upgrade for Verizon, such as the Galaxy Nexus, are going to take awhile.
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleBlue View Post
    Based on what I've seen with Verizon upgrades, it will be much longer than a few months. If I had to guess, I would say 6 months minimum.

    Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Will you guys be rooting?

    Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blakke39 View Post
    Will you guys be rooting?

    Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums
    Absolutely

    Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  7. #7  
    Flur's Avatar

    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Jelly bean

    Given the number of apps that don't play nice, and the flash issue, I'd rather stay on ICS.

    FWIW I haven't heard that this device has been officially announced as receiving JB.
  8. #8  

    Default

    I read we were supposed to have these shipped with the unlocked bootloader but didn't happen.

    Sent from my Fireball on Android central forums app.
  9. #9  
    ItnStln511's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    626 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,198 Global Posts

    Default Re: Jelly bean

    Quote Originally Posted by Flur View Post
    Given the number of apps that don't play nice, and the flash issue, I'd rather stay on ICS.

    FWIW I haven't heard that this device has been officially announced as receiving JB.
    Are you able to side load the flash apk with jellybean?

Posting Permissions