DINC 4g or ?

Flur

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
ICS was officially announced as an officially supported OS for the Rezound. It's all over the net, please do a search.

The post you're taking issue was was a month old by the time you posted. You can't expect old posts to have current info.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
On the Rezound, or the Dinc4g?

Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

He or she typed that question with a Rezound. See signature.
Oh and no, I'm on a 2nd DInc4g and both this one and the first....rock solid 4g signal, no voice call issues. Though a small device, but powerful. Very snappy OS and using just about any popular app around.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
He or she typed that question with a Rezound. See signature.
Oh and no, I'm on a 2nd DInc4g and both this one and the first....rock solid 4g signal, no voice call issues. Though a small device, but powerful. Very snappy OS and using just about any popular app around.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums

Same here, actually. 2nd Dinc4g due to the screen yellowing issue on the first one that I got on day of release. Both very good signal-wise.

Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
LOL, maybe not the best way to keep her as your girlfriend? ;)

I had the rezound and went to the Dinc 4G, paying the full $500 to get it, and I haven't looked back. The form factor makes a huge difference.

For the OP, why does it matter whether the forums are active? Does your wife care? Does she have an account here or an interest in rooting her phone? From what I can tell, the most active forums are the ones where people are complaining the most. There's not much to complain about with the Dinc 4G. Quiet forums are GOOD sign.

As to how it's selling, the Verizon stores I talked to when I got mine two weeks ago couldn't keep them in stock. They were getting in phones on a daily basis and selling out each day. But again, not sure why it matters.

What do you like about the Incredible over the Rezound?

Flur

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Battery life and weight, as already mentioned, but also the ease of usability with one hand, and the reduced bulge in my pocket (and it fits in more pockets than the rezound did). I also prefer Sense 4.

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My girl finally decided on a phone to get. Was between the incredible and the Motorola M. She went with the incredible because of the better camera, replaceable battery, and cause it felt better in the hand. Will see how she likes it after a couple days of use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dobermans rule

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
My girl finally decided on a phone to get. Was between the incredible and the Motorola M. She went with the incredible because of the better camera, replaceable battery, and cause it felt better in the hand. Will see how she likes it after a couple days of use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Well thats great for her. Hopefully she will like it!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Android Central Forums