1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Storage: Moving from Rezound to Inc4G (help please)

Short version of my story....
    Been through 5 Rezound replacements and every one I've had issues with. The latest issue is that I have to put a small piece of tape over the noise canceling mic / because if I don't people say the phone sounds horrible.

Now my question: I'm under the impression that the Inc 4g only comes with 16GB of total storage... I'd like to have 32GB, can anybody suggest a really good SD card?
    Here is what I have been looking at, I'd like to stay in the $20-30... Thanks in advance. Curious, will a corporate Verizon store price match Amazon or BB??

Amazon.com: sandisk 32gb micro phone: Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by pank View Post
    Short version of my story....
    Been through 5 Rezound replacements and every one I've had issues with. The latest issue is that I have to put a small piece of tape over the noise canceling mic / because if I don't people say the phone sounds horrible.

Now my question: I'm under the impression that the Inc 4g only comes with 16GB of total storage... I'd like to have 32GB, can anybody suggest a really good SD card?
    Here is what I have been looking at, I'd like to stay in the $20-30... Thanks in advance. Curious, will a corporate Verizon store price match Amazon or BB??

Amazon.com: sandisk 32gb micro phone: Electronics
    I too had 5 rezound with the same problem, and Verizon finally sent me the dinc. And from what I understand it comes with 8G of internal memory but no sd card. Has a slot bit doesn't come with a card. I just kept my card from the rezound and used it.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Storage: Moving from Rezound to Inc4G (help please)

Oh, thanks... I thought it only had an 8GB SD, if it is internal storage I'll just use my 16GB Rezound card.

Oh, thanks... I thought it only had an 8GB SD, if it is internal storage I'll just use my 16GB Rezound card.
    Yeah that's what I said.

And don't waste your time at Verizon because they only care about selling bundled.accessories. I asked about their microSD cards and the guy brings out a car charger, a 3 pack of screen protectors, and a silly 4gb microSD card. I chuckled and said no thanks man. That was for $50.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by blakke39 View Post
    And don't waste your time at Verizon because they only care about selling bundled.accessories. I asked about their microSD cards and the guy brings out a car charger, a 3 pack of screen protectors, and a silly 4gb microSD card. I chuckled and said no thanks man. That was for $50.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums
    Agreed. Amazon is where I've found every accessory for any of my phones.