WiFi ongoing

Dr. Droidberg

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I think the only thing that will is a custom ROM.

Does the notification show up only when the Wifi toggle is off? What I mean is if I leave Wifi enabled (which I always do) but am somewhere without Wifi (like the park with my family) is the notification there?

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I think the only thing that will is a custom ROM.

Does the notification show up only when the Wifi toggle is off? What I mean is if I leave Wifi enabled (which I always do) but am somewhere without Wifi (like the park with my family) is the notification there?

On or off its there

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Hask12

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Since verizon decided to screw us all and take away unlimited data they decided to try and make themselves look good by notifying us whenever we are using up our no longer unlimited data instead of being on WIFI. This way no one can say I didn't realize I went over on my data usage since the phone is constantly telling you WIFI WIFI WIFI.:-\

Couck#WN

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Has there been anything new on this topic? I am considering picking up this phone but hate that annoying wifi notification

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

droidmindy

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I just got the phone last week, and the wifi notification is still there. I agree that it's unnecessary, but FWIW, it annoyed me for a day then I pretty much stopped noticing it.

swenpro

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got the phone last week, and the wifi notification is still there. I agree that it's unnecessary, but FWIW, it annoyed me for a day then I pretty much stopped noticing it.

Agreed. It's just a notification guys! We can get over it.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

a62335

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
My dna is running 4.1 and the notification is no longer in the status bar, but in the drop down notification menu. Maybe vzw will move it there when the Dinc4g gets bumped to 4.1

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude