Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    alamosimp's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

    Default Recent Apps Button Remap

    I thought that Sense 4.1 had the option to remap the recent apps button. I cannot find the option. Any suggestions.
  2. #2  
    crmt's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts

    Default Re: Recent Apps Button Remap

    I was hoping for the same thing. I think we are out of luck. The option under settings should have changed to Display, Gestures, and Recent Apps button... It didn't, and the Verizon change log doesn't mention anything about it.

    Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    alamosimp's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

    Default Re: Recent Apps Button Remap

    Do you suppose it's Verizon getting in the way.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Recent Apps Button Remap

    My phone upgraded in the middle of the night and I now have a new notification that I can't find anything about. It looks like the letter N, in two pieces. Anyone know what that is? And how do I take a screenshot? Thanks for any help!
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Recent Apps Button Remap

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffy Daw View Post
    My phone upgraded in the middle of the night and I now have a new notification that I can't find anything about. It looks like the letter N, in two pieces. Anyone know what that is? And how do I take a screenshot? Thanks for any help!
    That is NFC.

    Go to: Settings--->More--->and uncheck NFC
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    alamosimp's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

    Default Re: Recent Apps Button Remap

    I think it's because NFC is turned on. To turn it off it's in the more section of settings.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Recent Apps Button Remap

    Quote Originally Posted by alamosimp View Post
    I think it's because NFC is turned on. To turn it off it's in the more section of settings.
    Oh! Thanks! My phone restarted areound 1am last night and then that symbol came up too, couldn't find out about it anywhere else.....What would be the purpose of NFC anyway?
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Recent Apps Button Remap

    Quote Originally Posted by pcal1028 View Post
    Oh! Thanks! My phone restarted areound 1am last night and then that symbol came up too, couldn't find out about it anywhere else.....What would be the purpose of NFC anyway?

Similar Threads

  1. Recent apps button often takes screenshot
    By michaeljc70 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 04:04 PM
  2. Is it possible to map recent app button to show running apps?
    By hyde49314 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 11:27 PM
  3. All App Button
    By ajpipp in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:14 AM
  4. recent app window
    By as4life in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 05:07 PM
  5. App for showing more than six recent apps
    By Josh K in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

B