- 10-19-2012, 09:52 PM #2
Re: Transferring Inc2 batteries to IncLTE
Interesting as the only difference I can really see is the the DInc2 is a 3.7V battery and the DIncLTE is 3.8V.
Searching around for the BTR6410B seems to lead no where. Does any retailer sell these?
- 02-13-2013, 03:28 AM #5
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:55 AM
- By pined-apple in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2010, 12:46 PM
- By Fareo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:32 AM
- By timshaw in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2010, 05:26 PM
- By LCW in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 14Last Post: 03-17-2010, 03:06 PM