- 16 Posts
Brand new, questions (root, apps, updates, restoring, etc)
I just picked up my Incredible 4G and have a few questions:
1. I synced my gmail account and now have 999+ unread messages (from before syncing the phone). Any way to mark as all read?
2. I saw another thread re:root. I know this is a new phone, and am patient but am curious if there are any developments.
3. How do I restore all my apps without re-installing each one-by-one? I had Titanium Backup AND MyBackUpPro which both require root. (I REALLY WANT S-OFF)
4. Any way to correct the "Beats" audio nonsense? I absolutely loathe it and play my music through my phone (into a good sound system). Can Poweramp override the preset equalization that the Beats must do? Is there a way to disable it completely?
- 10-30-2012, 05:35 PM #2
Re: Brand new, questions (root, apps, updates, restoring, etc)
I'm pretty confident that the only way to restore all your apps without going through each one by one is if your rooted. I don't see any other way that can be done, but I could be wrong.
- By discostu9 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2011, 06:41 PM
- By bor999 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2011, 02:36 AM
- By arw01 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:04 PM
- By Adam Sawyer in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2010, 11:23 AM
- By kalldrexx in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:08 PM