Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Software update status?

Has everyone got the update? Even when I manually check for updates, it says none are available. (Actually, when you press "check new", the "checking for new software" box pops up and then just goes away without telling you none are available, so I assume that's what it means). Anyhow, I just thought by now it would be available to everyone. Hasn't it been over a week since it was released?

Default Re: Software update status?

I just got this phone for free (for $70 after tax and activation fee) from vzw, and joined the forum pretty much just to track when the Jelly Bean update will come.

I can't find any new rumors since the supposed list of phones scheduled to get JB came out in December, wondering if there are any rumors or info I might have missed?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

shaft,
    I started this thread regarding another update that was released in Oct for the Droid Inc 4G. It was a minor update. As for JB, HTC has confirmed that the phone will get it. Best "rumor" as to the timeframe is by the end of the 1st quarter. That's all I've seen. If you do a google search, there isn't even much. And on here you'll just see some speculation.
    Dave

I thinks i can't find any new rumors since the supposed list of phones scheduled to get JB came out in December, wondering if there are any rumors or info I might have missed? Thanks you .!
    -------------------
    You relax with gamesforgirl today to feel that Top best flash games online. All free.