Getting a replacement, looking for opinion...

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
My (10 month old) Tbolt is bricked and before i choose a replacement, i'd like to get some opinions about the Rezound and Droid Incredible 4G. The Incredible is the newer of the two phones, but on paper the Rezound has better specs. How's the stock experience? How's the rooted experience? (I ask this because i'm coming off of aTbolt which rooting was almost necessary LOL) Thanks in advance.

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
My (10 month old) Tbolt is bricked and before i choose a replacement, i'd like to get some opinions about the Rezound and Droid Incredible 4G. The Incredible is the newer of the two phones, but on paper the Rezound has better specs. How's the stock experience? How's the rooted experience? (I ask this because i'm coming off of aTbolt which rooting was almost necessary LOL) Thanks in advance.

I had the the pleasure to have both phones. I can actually say that I miss my rezound. The only thing making me not miss it is the nfc. Otherwise the rezound is by far a better phone.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's what it looked like on the surface. I just wanted to hear that from someone who had either phone. Having good specs is one thing, but actually performing well is another.:)