Used my DNA for a month, but after updating some apps on my idle Dinc4G, I've decided that I like the 4" form factor over the 5" 1080P screen. Performance with Nova Launcher is the same, and I like having expandable storage and swappable batteries. Still love my DNA, but oh how I missed you Dinc4G!
Here's to hoping the M7 has the best of both worlds. And be made out of metal.
- 01-04-2013, 01:23 AM #2
- 01-04-2013, 10:15 AM #3
- 02-12-2013, 02:36 PM #4
Re: He's back!
Yeah my girl JUST got hers in the mail today. Its a real nice phone and I would've been jealous if I didn't have LTE also . Love the screen.
Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
- By tada1096 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2010, 05:43 PM
- By DROIDFREAK in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 40Last Post: 11-10-2009, 01:39 PM
- By tada1096 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:29 PM
- By tdawgui in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2009, 06:25 PM
- By Droid#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2009, 11:47 PM