- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
DINC 4g vibrates diff when brand new.
I recently had to replace my DINC 4g and got a brand new one from the Verizon Store. I noticed the vibrator on the brand new one doesn't feel as strong and sturdy as my older one that I've had for 6 months. I like the feel of my older one because I'm probably use to it and it also feels more solid when it vibrates. I can hear the clutch noise at the end of the vibrate on the brand new one.
Anyone here has any idea why it virbates different? I'm just hoping I didn't get a brand new DINC 4 that had a messed up vibrator.
- By Matty-Mo in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2011, 02:33 PM
- By jpdaballa in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2011, 09:03 PM
- By wtfm8 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 219Last Post: 01-29-2011, 03:40 PM
- By mostendorf34 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:12 PM
- By jamex in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2010, 11:20 PM