Just bought the DInc 4g and.....
I was unaware of how small it was. I got it off Ebay and I guess I didn't pay enough attention to size. That being said, I am thinking about selling it and buying something bigger for Verizon. Although I would love it, I don't have the money to shell out for a used Samsung Galaxy 3 or Droid DNA. What else is out there worth checking into? How is the Galaxy Nexus, is it still a good phone, even though it has aged? Anything else?
- 02-14-2013, 06:03 PM #2
- 02-14-2013, 08:03 PM #3
- 02-25-2013, 08:50 PM #4
- 03-06-2013, 03:30 PM #5
- 03-13-2013, 01:26 PM #6
Re: Just bought the DInc 4g and.....
My upgrade came up at the start of March. Immediately ordered the Incredible 4G for 1 cent via Amazon Wireless. What a mistake. The phone and screen is slightly slimmer than on the DINC2 (which ends up throwing it all off for me from a hardware stand point) it has shiny plastic material all over it that already has 3 scratches on it 5 days in (by comparison my DINC2 still looks the same as it did day one with no case or screen protector)! ICS is as slow on the DINC4G as Gingerbread is on the DINC2. I was NOT impressed by the 4G. So that is back in the mail and I'll be instead upgrading to the DNA.
- 03-15-2013, 05:03 PM #7
- By daddy69 in forum HTC One XReplies: 32Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:01 PM
- By CrazyCamel369 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2011, 05:21 AM
- By maduhbee#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:31 PM
- By luke31 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 07-04-2010, 05:00 PM
- By gibsonhtp#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 44Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:21 AM