My email notification is stuck on a default sound.
This started over the weekend and I can't think of anything I changed. The sound was set to a certain tone and it started playing a different tone. It's almost like i have the phone connected to the computer and the default ringtones play. When I go to Settings, sound, notifications and set my sound, it still has some other sound coming through when I receive an email. I've also tried going to Settings, Personalize, Sound and it's listed correctly in there, but still plays the other sound. I've tried creating a new Sound Set...still no change. Any ideas?
- 03-04-2013, 12:54 PM #2
Re: My email notification is stuck on a default sound.
I got it. I went to Settings, Personalize, Notification Sounds and my Default notification was "Ding" and my Email was set to Default ringtone (DIng). This setting should have defaulted to "Ding" but for some reason was using a tone that wasn't even on the list. I tried all of the tones in the list and eventually set it to "Ding". This worked. I was still curious why it was doing that, so I set it back to Default ringtone (DIng). It started working as it should have...so, until it acts up again, it's working as it should.
- By xkimmy95x in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 30Last Post: 05-20-2013, 10:00 PM
- By nire529 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2013, 07:24 AM
- By intoaction66 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:20 AM
- By stevomesseduphisdroid in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 11Last Post: 02-29-2012, 01:25 AM
- By dlarej15 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:20 PM