- 3 Posts
"HBOOT USB PLUG" does not appear
Ok, so I've searched around the web and found others with this issue, but it seems the topics on other forums died before getting an answer.
I'm following the rooting guide from here.
I am having difficulty rooting and I am trying to follow all of the instructions on the unrevoked site. I am stuck at trying to update the drivers.
1 - I powered off my phone
2 - I turned it back on into HBOOT
3 - I waited until it loaded the SD card or whatever
4 - I plug in the USB cable
... and NOTHING happens.
1 - The "HBOOT" letters in the blue box do not change to "HBOOT USB PLUG"
2 - I look in the device manager of my computer and do not see an Android 1.0 or any Android reference, nor do I see anything under "Other Devices"
3 - I have looked through my programs on the computer and did not see HTC Sync or any others to uninstall.
4 - I have downloaded the drivers but I dont know how to update them because I don't see any of the options referenced in (2 - above).
As of now I am stuck so does anyone here have any insight?
- 09-11-2013, 05:45 PM #2
- By John Ferranti in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 07:34 AM
- By Kiersten_Kress in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 21Last Post: 07-24-2013, 06:56 AM
- By MrNapa in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 06:59 PM
- By Kiersten_Kress in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 06:32 PM
- By the1m.polo in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2013, 03:31 PM