- 3 Posts
4G takes forever to load contacts
I have just under 250 contacts and when I open the people app, it sits there saying "loading" for a long time. It didn't used to be this way, but it has been acting up for awhile now. My handcent app is often slow or stops responding. Are these issues related? Is there anything I can do to solve this problem???
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-26-2014, 02:35 AM #2
Re: 4G takes forever to load contacts
Possibly related but doubtful. Clear the cache for the contacts if possible. As for Handcent do you have it save all messages? I had done that before and it was sluggish. You need to set it to delete at the default 200 messages if you're okay with that.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
- 03-07-2014, 05:44 PM #3
- By bryandavidc in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2014, 02:27 AM
- By lfjj in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:53 PM
- By AshManMB in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 22Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:49 AM
- By Lenny Laskowski in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:14 PM
- By lfjj in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:08 AM