1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Prices on Incredible

Does anyone know what the one year upgrade price will be for the Incredible? Will it still be $199.99?

1-year contract price (is that the same as upgrade price?) is $269.99.

Moving to this thread since it seems more appropriate...

I am a non-primary on a Verizon Family Plan, and will I am eligible to upgrade to the Incredible in mid-May (I've had my current phone since September 2008, which is about 20 months). Apparently, someone on another forum did the same upgrade pre-order, and was charged only $99.

Can someone verify this?

the only way to get it that low is to have the $100 New Every 2 (NE2) credit applied to it.

if you are a non primary on the family plan, technically you are not entitled to a NE2 credit at all, only the primary is. but depending on who you talk to at vzw, they can let you "steal" the credit (i'd ask the primary if it's okay first though)

so technically, for you if you went to the website once you account was eligible for upgrade, it would cost you 199+tax

the NE2 credits have generally also been lowered (for newer plans i think) to $50 instead of $100 too.

Did a one-year upgrade using my wifes line (hers is a secondary line), was charged $229+tax.

what an odd amount, how did you get that pricing?

Not sure. I do have a corp discount, but it usually (as far as I know) doesn't give me any equipment discounts beyond the normal upgrade prices.

Global Posts
    313 Global Posts

I got it for 229.99 but went back on the site and it's for 269.99. I hope the price is locked in now that I finalized it. (I also did a 1 year new act preorder today)

Exclamation New price up for incredible...wirefly!

......just in case anyone is interested!...yesterday they put up the Incredible on their website for the fist time as "coming soon", tonight it shows a price tag of 149.99 with new contract/verizon!!!...no pre order but at least some info to put out here! Hope I was able to help

BTW I am new here...so HELLO!! guys and gals

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

all i have to say is read the fine print on the wirefly site very carefully. there is a reason the resellers are offering the phones at a lower price and its not just cuz their nice guys...

Wirefly must have taken it down because I don't see it up on their site this morning. Do you have a direct link?

Global Posts
    634 Global Posts

I paid $269 for a 1 year contract. I decided to get a 1 year contract instead of 2 just incase incredible 2 decides to come out at the end of the year

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

I can confirm that you can apply the ne2 to the incredible. I preordered mine on Verizon. Website. 2 year agreement. With ne2 it cost me $99.
    Can't wait until Thursday.