Those who have gotten your Incredible early.. did you get a 2GB MicroSD Card?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
it is supported, however android is currently unable to format it. you'll have to format it on a computer before using it on the device.

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
2GB card for pre-orders?

Ok VZW employee forumites (i'm looking at you BigPeteFox), what's the deal on the 2GB card being included with preorders now? If it doesn't come shipped with my phone, which I ordered on the 19th, can I still get it at my local VZW retail store?

Guy Fox

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I got an 8 GB card at Office Depot for $22 last week, and so far haven't really seen any deals that make me kick myself for paying way too much. But I do miss the 16GB card that somehow got fried in my Omnia and now isn't recognized by any computer or phone.

sklemp

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
For those who got their phones with the card.....what days did you pre-order? I pre-ordered mine on 4/22. Hoping it comes with one, but if it doesn't I'll take the 8gig out of my BB Storm and use it.

mobiledevice

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I got a 2 gig with my phone last night... ordered on the 19th.

I just used my 8 gig from my storm though. I'm wondering how I can get some money for this 2 gig.

zrb77

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I got a 2gb as well. I'm trying to use my 8gb from my Storm and its not seeing it for some reason, probably something dumb I'm not doing as this is my first time with Android.