another boot loop ;(

lowdwn169

May 6, 2010
Visit site
my phone died today so i put it on the charger... after it was completely charged i powered it on and it sticks at the "droid eye" boot screen with the little thing that swirl back and forth around it moving infinitely :( its rooted with sky raider(not sure which version) with no problems previously. can any one help. i messaged upstreammiami on google talk but he is surely busy with others. can anyone else help/give ideas.:'(

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The ROM was working fine before your phone died? Try going into recovery, wiping dalvik and cache then reflashing the same ROM. If that still doesn't work, just wipe wipe wipe Data/dalvik/cache then flash a fresh ROM or Nandroid.

lowdwn169

May 6, 2010
Visit site
got in to the recovery and it does nothing when i select any of the options. gah what should i do. its clockwork recovery 3.0.0.0.8

lowdwn169

May 6, 2010
Visit site
i got it. i was trying to hit the power button to select instead of pushing the track pad... derp. im in the process of flashing a new ROM i cleared out all the different cashe items so we shall see how it goes. thanks for your help. i appreciate it alot!

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Skyraider or CM7? Did you reflash to a new ROM? If so did you wipe Data? That would explain CM7 boot looping.

Try a full wipe and reload with either CM7 or Skyraider. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik.

Good luck.

lowdwn169

May 6, 2010
Visit site
guess not. it does the CM boot then goes to the "touch here to get started" then reboots to the CM boot. ive cleared everything i can see that needs cleared. almost ready to throw the phone into the wall and just paying to get a new one.....