Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewWestSide

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Well, my Droid isn't old until the Incredible launches! Then it will surely lag, start acting up, and pretty much stop working so I need to stay one step ahead!

droid_fan

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Cue the violins: Sad to say I have a "feature phone," the LG ENV3. This phone has the form factor of a coffin that opens to reveal the low-res screen and QWERTY keyboard.

Getting on the Internet reminds me of the 28.8 modem days of dialup. The screen is so small I have to scroll from left to right to read a web page. Unfortunately, I am locked into a contract with Verizon until September 2011, so there's no way I can afford to get an Incredible -- unless I win one!

"Help me, Obi-Wan, you're my only hope!"

sazzy900

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
My little piece of bad luck.

Have you ever had a phone that you felt was your little piece of bad luck? It was there when you were in your first car accident (when you fell asleep at the wheel). It was there during your first trip to the ER after you became extremely dehydrated from food poisoning. My god, it was even there when you found out the guy you were dating was engaged to be married to his pregnant fiance.

I guess I should consider myself lucky that this phone has survived the last 6 years of my life. My Motorola Slvr...like that dying alcoholic uncle that you know won't be leaving anything in his will for you. :(

Genesys

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Does the fact that I use the phone my work issued me (an iPhone 3Gs) disqualify me? It's not crappy from a technical perspective... but I am trapped in the Apple ecosystem...

eXPerience333#WP

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a palm PRe... you guys should already know my suffering... i can't last a day with the phone and im constantly on the move.... i have a youtube channel and android has the best youtube mobile experience imho, so that helps alot, and to mention that gorgeus camera. Also i need a reliable phone. My pre crashes a lot, and lags like... hell. I dont want to be patching my phone to get half original use of a normal smartphone...

Wokisan

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I love my Droid but this is about my wife's crappy Blackberry Tour. She is continually complaining about it so getting a Droid incredible would do 3 things....
  1. Allow me to sneakily upgrade from my Droid... ;-)
  2. Pass my Droid on to my wife so she can enjoy the Android goodness
  3. And have her crush my entire plan as she claims the Incredible as her own...lol

NekroDroid87

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I hate to say it....

I thought the blackberry storm 2 was the device for me or better yet my first choice when it came to smartphones was blackberry,but I've fallen for another Android :D unfortunately I don't have a upgrade till next year and would love to get that Incredible :(

windsor187

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using th LG dare which was a good phone a year ago but now the camera doesn't work and now the android phones are taking over would be nice to have the incredible looks awesome plus all the applications. No cool apps on this phone and lets not even talk about the web browser on this phone please help!!!!!

Last edited:

joeyvay

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm stuck with an Env 2 =(

I can't even enter a url in to the non html browser without loading to a special Verizon website that only links me to the new site, why count they just put an addressbar in the phone?!?

moke

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
i have a storm, and i am not sure if it is in my hand, or my heart that the fury rages.
the sweat from my brow falls like rain
or is that more an issue of memory leaks?

i am ready to throw in the towel and get back my youth with a breath of htc...
omg it has been so long i have misspelled it
a typo methinks., me hopes.

my back is on the ropes, i need something truly incredible in my hands
lagging sorely vexeth mine soul
fit the bill phil while i have yet a shred of sanity still
and may 32 gb chips fill the air in celebration!

BortFrenzy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I would replace my ENV2. It currently has scratches on the lense so photos are hard to make sense of. Also, when texting, one keystroke will often be counted as two, so I get lots of unnecessary double letters that only confuse people on the receiving end.

An Incredible would be quite nice. Viva la Android OS!

Namelez

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I have several phones in the house...not sure which one I want to fix so here ya go... I had a samsung instinct (crap) was cool for all of 5 min. then I upgraded to Palm Pre...Sorry Precentral you guys are great but in light of the recent announcements i'm not to happy...But I love it still(trying to save self).... Then I got a HTC Hero the greatest phone for all of 3 months...no update...no update... again...and so on. Well I just want to upsatage a few of those and make the increadible think its on some other network like the ones above hehe... and work for me ...if it is possible... still working on that... and now I'm still waiting and oh wait nothing for the hero again... whats next the evo 4g not happening anytime soon. for me anyways love HTC and Love Android so gotta do something..:cool:

Popocub

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
At the time of this message, I don't even have a sorry phone to lament about. Mine crapped out two days ago.

Droid/Incredible not in my budget, so I hope I win this one ..

Status
Not open for further replies.