iPhone killer at Starbucks !

tdelcasale

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
:DI'll be the Talk of the Town with my new Droid Incredible. I'll plan to go up to iPhone users in Starbucks (with my Grande Mocha in hand), make sure they see it, then show them the blazing speed of the new Droid. I will demo what open source apps look like, all while getting great coverage from Verizon Wireless ! They will be spilling their coffee in amazement! :D :D

anon(4608)

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
lol..that's an awesome idea! i live in boston and all i see at starbuck's are these raunchy, skinny as dudes with their iphones and macbook pro's - thinking they're someone important. once i win (hopefully) or get the Incredible and get my alienware m15x, i'm going to the starbucks around my vicinity to show them a "man phone for man, made by man" and a true gaming laptop.

you should have someone record your happening's and post it on here...just my 2 cents

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
:DI'll be the Talk of the Town with my new Droid Incredible. I'll plan to go up to iPhone users in Starbucks (with my Grande Mocha in hand), make sure they see it, then show them the blazing speed of the new Droid. I will demo what open source apps look like, all while getting great coverage from Verizon Wireless ! They will be spilling their coffee in amazement! :D :D

Meanwhile, the iPhone guy behind you will pay for his order with the Starbucks Card Mobile App on his iPhone - an app that does not exist on our open source Android platform yet.

For goodness' sake, enjoy your phone, but it's not a damned competition. If you think for some reason that iPhone users are annoying because they brag about their what their phone can do so much, is the answer to be annoying and brag about what your phone can do?

itch808

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
For goodness' sake, enjoy your phone, but it's not a damned competition. If you think for some reason that iPhone users are annoying because they brag about their what their phone can do so much, is the answer to be annoying and brag about what your phone can do?

x2

How old is everyone here? Act your damn age.

jimracing657

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Meanwhile, the iPhone guy behind you will pay for his order with the Starbucks Card Mobile App on his iPhone - an app that does not exist on our open source Android platform yet.

thank goodness, they are all good phones, whatever floats you boat as they say right?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site

x1000

just enjoy what you have. i never understood why people had to shove their opinions into other people's faces.

if someone asks about my phone, i'll show it to them, but i'm not going to go out of my way to show off my stuff.

but hey, whatever you want to do man :rolleyes:

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Why doesn't someone make a bluetooth proximity sensor? You sync your bluetooth watch to your phone and if you go too far from your phone, your watch beeps. It would be good for keeping an eye on your wallet too.

Colin

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Why doesn't someone make a bluetooth proximity sensor? You sync your bluetooth watch to your phone and if you go too far from your phone, your watch beeps. It would be good for keeping an eye on your wallet too.

You'd be recharging your watch every day or two. Random off the top of my head guesstimate is that a bluetooth radio is probably something like 1000x more power-hungry than a digital watch. Those things go for years on one tiny battery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney