Anybody know if Swype works on incredible

kdwg927

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I have a moto droid now and LOVE swype. I am part of the beta program. Does anybody know if Swype works on the incredible?

Limjelo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Good question. This is one thing I've been hoping was available. It looks pretty darn cool and god knows the Storm would never be able to handle it...

kdwg927

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I had a storm. Android is such a huge step up software wise, HTC hardware wise. Enjoy! Lemme contact swype to find out.

naga

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Have it on my Incredible and it works awesome, go in the apps section and do a search for it to find the link.

cbanning

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I just can't get it to come up? I've downloaded it, gone through the tutorial, but it still won't show up as an option when I long press on a text field............. I've un-installed and re-installed, turned my INC off, then restarted.......... nada.......
any ideas? I really want to use this. When I had my Eris, Sywpe is all I used.....

worm

May 2, 2010
Visit site
You went into keyboard did the complete tutorial im assuming? And made sure swype keyboard was checked? Then go into a message and long tap and select use swype keyboard at least that's what I did.

Sent.via swype.

worm

May 2, 2010
Visit site
You went into keyboard did the complete tutorial im assuming? And made sure swype keyboard was checked? Then go into a message and long tap and select use swype keyboard at least that's what I did.

Sent.via swype.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I just can't get it to come up? I've downloaded it, gone through the tutorial, but it still won't show up as an option when I long press on a text field............. I've un-installed and re-installed, turned my INC off, then restarted.......... nada.......
any ideas? I really want to use this. When I had my Eris, Sywpe is all I used.....

Have you gone into your Language and Keyboard settings and checked the Swype checkbox? That's one thing that most people forget.

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I came from a blackberry tour and thought the virtual keyboard would be difficult to get use to and slow my speed down. Ever since getting swype, my speed has increased and can type faster one hand than I could with the row typing with two hands love swype.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech