Should I Pre-Order at Last minute?

ruffy

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Should I pre-order at the last minute or will I be fine going to Verizon in the morning to pick up a Incredible? I have to be in class tomorrow so i wouldnt be home to pick up the package but I pass a verizon store on the way to class so do you think I will ok?

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Should I pre-order at the last minute or will I be fine going to Verizon in the morning to pick up a Incredible? I have to be in class tomorrow so i wouldnt be home to pick up the package but I pass a verizon store on the way to class so do you think I will ok?

what time are you going to the store and i think you will be fine

Ellerbestyle

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
They pushed the Moto Droid like crazy and they had plenty at my local store. I would think you would be ok to just go and get one at the store.

herbologist

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I am im the same boat as you. except, ill probably be in store around noon. anyone know if that is just too late and they will be gone or is that fine? help us! :p

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Im going to the local store. There is one just down the street and its the largest one on the north side of town. When the DROID came out they had around 1000 units in stock!!

It opens at 9 and I plan on being there when it opens. Luvkily I dont work till 12:30 but other things to do before that so I think I will be good. Give your store a call and ask them how many they have. Im going to call my store today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non