VZW store has low inventory

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
GOOD NEWS

I ordered mine online this morning and got the "Will be shipped by May 4th" message. I paid the $8 for overnight shipping. Verizon processed it, and FedEx picked it up within 3 hours. So there is definitely still supply if you are considering buying online...

Same here. I pre-ordered last night at about 9pm and paid the $8 overnight shipping. It shipped today and will arrive tomorrow.

califf22

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
over night shipping - FREE

Same here. I pre-ordered last night at about 9pm and paid the $8 overnight shipping. It shipped today and will arrive tomorrow.

Don't pay for overnight shipping as they have it free right now - just look on the vzw page.

FREEOVERNT is the code.

Pimpbot

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I went over to the Verizon store in Astoria, NY and was told they had 20 Incredibles, their supply is being monitored, and they will be resupplied as necessary. I can't upgrade without a fee until Saturday and was told there would definitely be two phones when I get there. I was slightly surprised the sales associate wouldn't just save me the two days wait, but he acted like it was absolutely impossible to do the upgrade today. Hopefully they are right about the supply.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today. The local store said they had over 500 in store. This is because they are the largest store on the north side of town. They hold units untill a store needs more and distribute them to those the need more.

Had no issues or waiting at around noon. Walked in, signed in, spoke to a rep and walked out in under 15min.

jmcsmith

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
So has anyone purchased this phone from Best Buy? Any pluses or negatives with going with them verses the VW store or online with VW?

a friend of mine preordered at Best Buy in Lancaster PA and was called and told that they hadnt received the shippment.

pklong911

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
As of yesterday Olympia, Wa. had a lot, though the employee wouldn't say what a lot meant. I was mainly wondering are there any disadvantages with going with Best Buy Vs. the VW store, which I could, I just have a gift card for Best buy :)

Cyder

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The bestbuy store near me has plenty, except for the fact that they marked up the price 70$ extra so its 599.99 instead of 529.00. Every other store has it for 529 and they are sold out. Really stupid, IMO.

pilotbob3

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Walked in to store this morning at 10:00am in Mtn. View, CA. Waited in line for 20 minutes for a CSR. Took about one hour to switch from my Storm 1. So happy!

jyates20

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Got my Incredible!

I live in Columbus, GA (about an hour and a half southwest of ATL) and visited the local Verizon store around 11:20am. The atmosphere was kind of dead and I asked one of the salesman if they had any Incredibles and he said YES! I was so happy and ended up spending almost $600 for the phone, screen protectors, and the red silicon case. I had to pay the full retail price b/c I had the Motorola Droid but it was worth it. I love this Incredible phone:)

TucsonChuck

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The Verizon Store here in Tucson opened at 10am, I went before work and was the first to get phone. Was told they only had 25 in stock. Two more customers came in at the same time for the Incredible. Might go fast!?

herbologist

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
WOOHOO!! I went to the store today and bought my incredible :D not only did they set me up for a new contract when I was NOT eligible, they gave me a free 4 gig memory card. Im pretty stoked, so far this phone is everything i have dreamed of :)

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Southfield, MI store has them in stock, but wouldn't upgrade a Family Plan 2nd line because the 2-yr contract on that line wasn't up until September. I guess if they're being that stingy about it, they'll keep plenty of phones in stock.

VZW RSR

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
My store received 25 DIs. We opened an hour early this morning, at 8am. We had about 10 people waiting out front. We had called people who'd expressed an interested and told them of the early opening but it was otherwise unannounced. We had five or six more sold by our normal opening time. We were sold out by around noon. Hopefully we'll get restocked soon.

My store is located in south Orange County, CA. All the corporate stores in the area sold out today.

Nightline

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Long time viewer, first time poster. Got my Incredible today around 7pm in S. California. I had the Motorola DROID for 5 months, but I needed to add a line anyway, so perfect timing. Loving the form factor, as the only thing I hated on the Moto Droid was the physical keyboard. This phone just fits perfectly in my hand. Good job HTC.

icecoolfsu

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Came in today and was second to get the phone. No one was really rushing in for it. There were more people there looking at other phones instead. I was given the 2gb without even being asked. He just said "It comes with this 2gb card." So I said "ok." Don't really need it, from all my phones I already had a 2gb and 4gb laying around. The price on the 2gb card case was $19.95. Sounds like they're just trying to get rid of them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol