Two quick questions

Amyshubby

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
So far I love the phone! My friend had some problems hearing me this morning (said it sounded like I was in a wind tunnel) but I just hit *228 on the phone and am hoping that helps for the ride home.

Two questions:

1) I am a heavy calendar user and my wife's droid has a view of the week that let's you see what is happening each day (the words are visibly on the screen). I'm trying to figure out how to do this with the Incredible. I went to week view, but all I see is that there is something scheduled (the words of what it is don't appear).

1) Can I delete Emails from my phone only (ala Blackberry)? Trying to figure out how to do this.

Thanks.

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have a Moto Droid and the monthly view of my calendar only shows that there is something scheuduled for a particular day. I have tried to get it to show more like my old BB Storm, but never could figure it out. I believe there is a setting in the email setup that enables you to only delete the email from your phone and not on your desktop. I use Touchdown on my Moto Droid and when i delete on my phone, it stays in my Outlook the next time I open it up.

Bryan

AJFSTORM

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Glad you brought this up Amy because I was missing a few emails that I deleted on the phone because I didn't realize that the default setting is to delete the mail on server!

Go to: Mail/Menu/More/Settings/Send & Receive/UNCHECK-Delete mail on server

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21