1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Default Wallpaper size?

I have looked in the FAq and searched for this, but nobody has it yet, I know the screen is 480x320 but with 7 screens it spans across a larger background, does anyone know what that size is if I want to make my own background?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

I made a 480x640 and it looks good, so I will just keep doing it that way for now.

its 960x800
    ~Matt
    Nexus 4 & Nook HD+ and lots of other goodies
    www.twitter.com/howarmat
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Thanks Matt, that makes it easier, I got some Eboy wallpapers I am fitting in and they looks way better now!

no problem....that was all i did yesterday for a couple hours was find 200 or so wallpapers and load them up with a wallpaper changer.
    ~Matt
    Nexus 4 & Nook HD+ and lots of other goodies
    www.twitter.com/howarmat
    A Dude

Global Posts
    897 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyWiz / CM10

When I try to set a new wallpaper it only gives me a portion of it - gives me a box to crop it. Why is that? Is there something I am missing that will allow me to use the whole image?

Just expand the box outwards to use the whole pic
    A Dude

Global Posts
    897 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyWiz / CM10

Quote Originally Posted by nightfishing View Post
    Just expand the box outwards to use the whole pic
    When I tried doing what you mentioned I could only get the box big enough to cover half of the image... what am I doing wrong??

Try viewing the image horizontally, then expand the selection window to fill the height. This will show you the aspect ratio for the area to be shown on your screen. You can then move the box left or right to get the portion you want to show, if the image is not already 960x800.

Quote Originally Posted by novacellx View Post
    Try viewing the image horizontally, then expand the selection window to fill the height. This will show you the aspect ratio for the area to be shown on your screen. You can then move the box left or right to get the portion you want to show, if the image is not already 960x800.
    It still only allows you to select about 70% of the image when in your photos