- 07-06-2010, 08:00 PM #251
I've got a question.
After taking the picture, it is easily uploaded to Flickr using the "share" option by the picture.
However, I have to use the internet to get the url.
Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't it give me an option to grab the url straight from the app?
- 07-07-2010, 12:07 AM #252
- 07-07-2010, 02:51 AM #253
- 07-07-2010, 05:41 AM #254
Thanks - I love Vignette - the most fun I've had with my cell phone in a long while and it lets me branch out in to new realms of photography without having to carry my DSLR around all the time.
- 07-07-2010, 12:50 PM #255
- 07-07-2010, 01:04 PM #256
- 07-07-2010, 01:11 PM #257
- 40 Posts
Is it me, or do a lot of these photos appear a little blue? Even the ones where red, orange, yellow, green, etc should be the dominant color, there is still a hint of blue. I have only noticed a few on this thread that don't appear too blue (not counting the ones in b/w or using a vignette).
- 07-07-2010, 01:24 PM #258
- 07-07-2010, 02:49 PM #259
- 07-07-2010, 02:58 PM #260
- 07-07-2010, 03:19 PM #261
- 07-07-2010, 03:57 PM #262
- 07-08-2010, 05:17 PM #263
Since it seems to be Cell Phone Nostalgia day on a few threads here and on other news sites as well… I thought I’d share. I found a treasure trove while looking for my old Handspring. Definitely not a complete inventory, but … <snif> … I’m sorry… I’m welling up again…
Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 07-08-2010, 06:00 PM #264
- 07-08-2010, 06:21 PM #265
- 07-08-2010, 06:45 PM #266Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 07-08-2010, 06:54 PM #267
- 07-08-2010, 07:03 PM #268
- 07-08-2010, 07:04 PM #269
Besides the StarTac and the Blue Nokia, which were the other two phones?
Last edited by PvilleComp; 07-08-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: typoSome say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 07-08-2010, 08:12 PM #270
Since we're talking about nostalgia, here is a picture of the stereo receiver that is currently hooked up to my computer. It was my dad's and its from 1976 and still works like brand new.
P.S. I'm still surprise how well the LED flash works on this phone.
Last edited by silentbobdrummer; 07-08-2010 at 08:16 PM.Droid Incredible since June 2010
- 07-08-2010, 08:30 PM #271
- 07-08-2010, 08:39 PM #272Droid Incredible since June 2010
- 07-08-2010, 08:54 PM #273
- 07-08-2010, 09:05 PM #274
OK so digging through the box. The Origional TIM SIM that came with the Timeport, I never opened it!
Wonder if the minutes are still good?
Last edited by PvilleComp; 07-09-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: another typo
- 07-08-2010, 09:33 PM #275