Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gvillager View Post
    Cool pics of the Cadillac diner. I'll be on that stretch of 81 in July. I'll be sure to stop and get some grub.
    Its amazing how I have driven past there atleast 20 times driving from Alabama to NY and have never realized it was there, the food was very good and you got to love the giant gorilla IMAG0014 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by mike pertz View Post
    This guy has the most riduclous anttena on his house, no idea what the hell its used for either.... Any Ideas???

He's an AT&T - iPhone user!

Lego

i used photoshop mobile's vignette blur to get this tilt-shift look

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Snapped this while at Pismo Beach with my girl.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #105  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

nice pics, and nice toys!

Global Posts
    2,199 Global Posts
    Carrier
    JB

this is me taking a picture of my t.v

Carrier
    BAMF Rezound ICS v0.6

My drive home last night

Oh yay! A thread to share pictures of my new ride on! Due to unfortunate events, my '99 Nissan Altima was totaled on Monday (due only to air bags deploying, other damage was minor - like a cracked bumper and mis-aligned headlights - that's it). In any case, it was declared a total loss.

Just took these pictures today with my Incredible after I got my new 2009 Nissan Altima waxed. I drove to Birmingham, AL yesterday to get it, and got to "test drive" it through all sorts of driving conditions back to Atlanta (major storms rolling through). Purchased in Atlanta, and didn't want to pay the $250 transfer fee and went to get it myself! LOL

They do have to replace the driver's side mirror for me (can you see why? LOL) and get me a second Intelli Key, but other than that, it drives like a dream and despite the circumstances surrounding my getting it, I love it already!

What's wrong with this picture?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...t/f9a61399.jpg

And the rest of the pictures I took while dodging a dive bombing bird that must have a nest nearby! LOL

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...t/203fb8f8.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...t/0d03a188.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...t/e57e2896.jpg

edit - whoops - will turn these to links - I am used to forums re-sizing pictures and didn't realize these were so large! Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by stickman1220 View Post

pretty proud of this pic
    You should be. Nice shot.
    sevenfive likes this.

Global Posts
    2,199 Global Posts
    Carrier
    JB

loving the view

Carrier
    Standard 4.1 Jellybean

Holy Ginormous picture, Batman!

Quote Originally Posted by crkhead View Post
    holy ginormous picture, batman!
    lol

took this driving down the highway.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Default Yum!

Banned

Global Posts
    3,079 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jccorbi View Post
    Ugh....just looking at this makes my teeth hurt...I hate biting into ice cream...

Tigers vs. Athletics game

Sorry I am a Tigers fan and took a couple pictures and thought they were good pictures to show off how well this phone gets details of everything. I use camera zoomFX, it works very well. I love the touch the screen to focus and take the pictures over using the track pad

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanDroid View Post

Tigers vs. Athletics game

Sorry I am a Tigers fan and took a couple pictures and thought they were good pictures to show off how well this phone gets details of everything. I use camera zoomFX, it works very well. I love the touch the screen to focus and take the pictures over using the track pad
    Good game today! My fireworks picture up there is from last night's game. Touch the screen to focus and take a picture works in the stock camera.....unless that's what you were talking about.

It was an amazing game. I didnt even notice your firework pic was from the game. Too bad they lost that game. I was wondering how you got a firework pic. Surprisingly it turned our really well. I never figured out that you had to hold the touch to focus and take the picture using the stock app. I guess my new positive with zoomfx is that your get a bunch of different filters and you can zoom more. But more zoom causes worse pixelation.

Since this is about camera I guess would anyone know the best camera app?? I look in the app forum after this.

Carrier
    BAMF Rezound ICS v0.6

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanDroid View Post
    Since this is about camera I guess would anyone know the best camera app?? I look in the app forum after this.
    Vignette

and as a Michigander - Its nice to see some others here

Carrier
    Stock

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast