1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Visual Voicemail

Just rooted my DInc for the first time and am using CM7 now. Any suggestions as to what I should use for voicemail? Thanks.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: Visual Voicemail

I've always used the standard *86 Voicemail. Never used Visual Voicemail, though if you search for Visual Voicemail in the Market the VZW VVM app is available for download.

Hope this helps.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
    Thanked by:
    SDMFer 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I saw that but was looking for something closer to what I had before I rooted. I'm not sure about Google Voice yet. I'll try the VZW app. Thanks again.

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    ROM
    Atom on Nexus

I've been using Google voice for about a year now and am really happy with it. Rather than pay Verizon for their Visual Voicemail, Google voice is free and easy to set up.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by orlanka View Post
    I've been using Google voice for about a year now and am really happy with it. Rather than pay Verizon for their Visual Voicemail, Google voice is free and easy to set up.

I had google voice for awhile (only using the VM feature) and had to stop. At my work there are times when the WiFi is connected, but will stop letting data through. That lead to a voicemail that didn't show up for 8 hours. It was kind of an important call, so I decided it wasn't worth it and went back to *86.
    Droid Incredible

I use youmail and like it